Re: i have been enlightened

Subject: Re: i have been enlightened
From: John Brier (johnbrier@mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 16:21:33 MST

I bought a Macally iopti jr usb optical mouse for my ibook2. It has 2
buttons and a scroll wheel and the scroll wheel functions as the middle
button too. It works great in Mac OS X (beta software for customizing
buttons available) and YDL 2.1 picked it up with a 2.2 kernel and the
benh 2.4 kernel picked it up as well. Not only that but it is hot
swapable in linux and Mac OS X! It is small. Have fun.

John Brier
http://john1.homeip.net