yup and yellowdog updates

Subject: yup and yellowdog updates
From: Gavin Hemphill (hemphill@drea.dnd.ca)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 19:32:11 MST

I'm running YDL 2.1 on a TIPB and in the past yup update worked well,
but recently it isn't. I've been recieving the update notices that dan
has been posting to yellowdog-updates, but when I run yup update - it
keeps saying that there's nothing to do. I know for a fact that the
version of php installed is the old one, but yup doesn't seem to see the
new one. I've done yup clean all, yup config dist (yellodog linux
release 2.1(Fuji))etc and tried three different mirrors (including
yellowdog) but nothing seems to see the updates using yup. I'd love to
know what I'm doing wrong.
        G++