Re: hformat doesn't work anymore...

Subject: Re: hformat doesn't work anymore...
From: Ben Stanley (bds02@uow.edu.au)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 16:24:26 MST

Look in the hformat documentation and find out where it comes from. See
if you can get an updated version. Perhaps there is a bug that is
affecting you. (This approach has fixed many problems for me...) If that
doesn't work, you might also try mailing the hformat maintainer
(assuming it has one). (I suspect that there is no current maintainer
given the state of the other hfs tools...)

You might also check YDL's update directory.

Ben.