Re: Fatal Error: No Screens Found

Subject: Re: Fatal Error: No Screens Found
From: Ben Stanley (bds02@uow.edu.au)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 21:22:21 MST

Re-installing probably won't help you at all - will probably just land
you in the same place.

Try Running XConfigurator - that sets up XWindows displays. You might
also want to look in /usr/share/doc/XFree86-X.XX and read any useful
documentation you may find there.

Some others may have some more useful tips than this... You might also
search the archives of this mailing list.

Ben.