Re: xemacs rpm

Subject: Re: xemacs rpm
From: Yvon Thoraval (yvon.thoraval@free.fr)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 09:39:49 MST

>I had the same trouble installing xemacs from
>the CD. After rebuilding the source rpm, it installed without a problem

two things for the ppc.rpm files both the ones coming thru rpmfind
(network) and the cd were corrupted.

i understand i have two build them using the src.

secong thing, last time i did an attempt to read the second cd, linux
found nothing ???

that time, i do a copy on the macos side and read it from linux by
mounting an hfs partition ...

i didn't make the yi and yup update at this time, i suppose i should.

--
Yvon Thoraval