YUP does abosutly nothing

Subject: YUP does abosutly nothing
From: John (john.david@mnsu.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 10:33:49 MST

entering the command 'yup install' results in no action
same for 'yup update'

providing package names to the above commands results in nothing

I have python 2.1 installed. All other python programs function normally.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so how'd you solve it?

I can download updated rpm packages from yellowdog and rpm install the
packages just fine. Am I missing something? Or is YUP just that broken at
this time?

Any info is helpful - Thanks in advance!

John