Re: MP3 rippng too slow

Subject: Re: MP3 rippng too slow
From: Robert Brandtjen (rob@prometheusmedia.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 14:17:40 MST

On Monday 11 March 2002 10:20 am, chayim kirshen wrote:
>         I've found that it's always faster to use iTunes.  The slowness you
> mention sounds way,way to slow to me.  But iTunes is much faster than
> grip.

but it's no where near the quality of grip - i have run my own perceptual
tests as well as sent the files to other users, and even played the gripped
files on itunes and compared them again - the gripped version is supperior
for whatever reasons, IMHO, as well as my friends who tested them.

--
 Robert Brandtjen