This is interesting

Subject: This is interesting
From: Paul Guba (gubavision@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 12:58:05 MST

For months I have not been able to connect to YDL box while in OSX.
I've tried all the thing people suggested on this list with no luck.
Today while in classic mode in OSX I was having problems printing. I
went to the chooser in clsssic and clicked on appleshare to see if it
was a network problem. My server showed up as usual not a network
problem. So for fun I mounted the sever in classic and was able to
access files. When I closed my classic app the disk appeared on the
desktop of OSX. I was able to copy files to it. Very interesting. If
I try directly from OSX I get the same "unexpectedly closed down"
message.