Re: trying something different

Subject: Re: trying something different
From: Ryan Mesler (kraylus@airmail.net)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 17:31:57 MST

excellent. i'll do that then. i dont wanna pay for any software to do it.
the whole idea was "free". if i wanted to pay money for it, i would have
bought it from linuxcentral.com for 10 bucks (plus S+H).

how long would it take to dl a full ISO (650mb or so) on a cable connection.

R.L. Mesler <Kraylus>
Call me Kray

If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

ICQ: 45088864
AIM: Kraylus