Re: This is interesting

Subject: Re: This is interesting
From: Paul Guba (paulguba@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 05:29:54 MST

Yeah, Yeah that does not work at least in my case. Tried that one
months ago. Downloaded latest RPMs. Played with configure files. None
of which worked gave up a while ago. There is clearly a problem on
Linux side. Atalkd was never written with OSX in mind so until its
rewritten I don't expect much.