Is yup for YDL 2.0 broken now?

Subject: Is yup for YDL 2.0 broken now?
From: Bob Beaton (bob@keyengine.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 20:56:08 MST

Hey, did someone change the yup server configuration for YDL 2.0? It's
been working great until I tried it tonight. Now I'm getting:

[root@ns1 /etc]# rpm -q yup
yup-0.7.6-7
[root@ns1 /etc]# yup update yup
Reading RPM database... (100%)
Performing dependencies sanity check...
Checking for package list updates...
ftp.yellowdoglinux.com
ready

Error: 550 /pub/yellowdog/old_releases/yellowdog-2.0/ppc/.yup.db.stat:
No such file or directory

I realize that YDL 2.1 (soon to be 2.2) is the current version, but for
those of us (meaning, in particular, me!... ;) running on Nubus
platforms (i.e., 7100/8100's), we need YDL 2.0. As far as I understand
it, Takashi Oe's kernel mods (http://nubus-pmac.sourceforge.net/) only
work with YDL 2.0. If I'm wrong here and if Oe's installer will work
with newer YDL distros, please let me know. I've tried to get it to
work, but the Oe's installer package list differs from the YDL 2.1 CD,
which causes to installer to fail.

Anyway, let me be clear--

REQUEST TO TERRASOFT: PLEASE KEEP THE YDL 2.0 YUP STUFF AROUND (AND EVEN
UPDATED!!!) FOR THOSE OF US CHOOSING TO RUN YDL ON NUBUS PLATFORMS.
PLEASE, GUYS. I KNOW AT LEAST ONE NICE FELLOW WHO HAS A BUNCH OF
PRODUCTION SYSTEMS COUNTING ON YOU.

Can I expect the YDL 2.0 YDL to work again? (In the meantime, I'll just
get the packages manually--yuk!).

Many thanks,
Bob