gahh!!! ETerm wont compile!

Subject: gahh!!! ETerm wont compile!
From: Ryan Mesler (kraylus@airmail.net)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 01:06:03 MST

has anyone gotten eterm to compile in YDL 2.0??

here's a brief summary of my adventures thus far:

went to compile eterm. bitched about missing imlib2 and libast. got imlib2
and libast. went to make libast. bitched about missing imlib2... went to make
imlib2. bitched about missing edb AND the edb libs.

went to get edb and edb-dev rpms... edb-dev needs edb first. went to install
edb (its an rpm)... bitched about missing libnurses.so.4!!!

guhh!!! if there's anything i HATE about linux it's dependencies. and i can't
find ANY ppc RPMs or a tar package with the ncurses source. this is really
pissing me off *calm blue ocean calm blue ocean*

i would really really like ETerm. my desktop is incomplete without ETerm. i
NEED ETerm (i'm an eye candy sorta guy).

help please?

ryan