Re: ISO?

Subject: Re: ISO?
From: Ryan Mesler (kraylus@airmail.net)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 10:22:21 MST

yes... i did poke around. no, im not going to buy it. why? because i dont
have 100 bucks to blow. im glad i didn't buy it too. why? because if i had
paid 100 bucks for YDL 2.0, i would have been very very pissed off.

if YDL 2.2 or 2.1 proves to be better, then sure... i'll blow 100 dollars
for a fine linux mac product.

R.L. Mesler <Kraylus>
Call me Kray

If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

ICQ: 45088864
AIM: Kraylus