Re: gahh!!! ETerm wont compile!

Subject: Re: gahh!!! ETerm wont compile!
From: Ryan Mesler (kraylus@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 02:31:10 MST

yes, yer absolutely right. and ya know what? it's already installed. i told
setup to install everything. but just for kicks i doublechecked and it was
already installed.

version 5 tho. the edb package was asking for libncurses.so.4... i dunno. am
downloading mandrake ppc. going to give that a shot. also going to try a later
version of ydl.