Re: RP-PPPoE & Verizon DSL

Subject: Re: RP-PPPoE & Verizon DSL
From: Rich Dolinsky (r.e.dolinsky@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 07:13:29 MST

I had to buy a router that supports PPPoE to get my Verizon working. The
router is connected to my mac as well as a pc in another room. So it wasn't
a total workaround buy. But I just set the router up for dhcp servering to
the computers and set the computers up according to those settings. Wroks
great