Re: RP-PPPoE & Verizon DSL

Subject: Re: RP-PPPoE & Verizon DSL
From: Daniel J. Costello (Daniel@costello.org)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 07:18:38 MST

I actually have a Lynksys router and it works amazingly well. I'm just
trying to get this PPPoE on Linux package working so I can use that as a
hub, and learn all that there is to learn in the process. I also want to
use the Linux box as an FTP server, have you tried to portmap your linux box
through the router?

Any further advice on the RP-PPPoE would be appreciated as well. :)

Dan Costello

--
Women love cats.
Men say they love cats, but when women aren't looking, men kick cats.