I have Samsung SyncMaster 900NF

Subject: I have Samsung SyncMaster 900NF
From: vic (victor_b_stan@yahoo.ca)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 10:11:11 MST

I have Samsung Sync Master 900NF Trinitron monitor and it only works at the
highest resolution and lowest refresh rate, which is not pleasant to the
eye, I was wondering if there are any other people out there with tips on
hpw to setup monitors or someone who has a similar or exact monitor like
mine and would like to help me set it up at a rez of 1024x768 and ref of
85Hz which is supported in gnu Darwin os 9 and os x. thanks

BTW: I spent 5 hours trying to setup my resolution and I could not get it
working, and if this might help sometimes it does change my resolution but
it only shows a corner of the screen like enlarging the screen and I have
can sometimes scroll with my mouse around the huge screen like playing
starcraft and looking around the map.