Routing?

Subject: Routing?
From: Barry Sparenborg (sparenborgb@directvinternet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 17:13:39 MST

Well after several months wait, i finally got my ADSL line And gateway.
Everything works great. I have my linux server routing, masqerading and
firewalling to the internet. now i need to add a ppp interface to dial into
my work network to a dial-up server. The dial-up server at work will issue
a ip address (dynamic). The network at work also has a gatway through a T3
line to one of our other facilities that i will need access to. How will I
be able to route this through my linux box. I have the ppp conection
working and understand some routing but i could use a little help with this.
will i be able to masq through both my ppp and ethernet connection? I will
need to use masq because my ip addresses at home are 192.168.xxx.xxx and the
network at work is 172.16.xxx.xxx

any help or sugestions would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks

Barry