Re: yellowdog-general archives on the web ?

Subject: Re: yellowdog-general archives on the web ?
From: Stephen Harker (sjh@ph.adfa.edu.au)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 15:24:25 MST

> i'd like to have the thread about :
>
> Linux (YDL) vs. Linux (Intel flavours)
>
> is there a web page having yellowdog-general archives ?

Try http://lists.yellowdoglinux.com/, which has archives for the
various yellowdog linux mailing lists. The only problem is that the
yellowdog-general archive does not go further than January 2002, at
least on the last occasion I looked. I don't know if there is a more
complete archive.

--
Stephen Harker                                          sjh@ph.adfa.edu.au
School of Physics               Baloney Baffles brains: Eric Frank Russell