unable to read CD on Performa 6112CD

Subject: unable to read CD on Performa 6112CD
From: Jeff Simpson (jeffs@WPI.EDU)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 11:38:58 MST

I recently obtained a PowerPC Performa 6112CD, and tried to install YD 2.1
on it. The CD I burned, for some reason, failed to read for the most part,
and when it did read, it had errors and was very slow. I burned a couple
of different copies of the ISO, and I even tried using the SCSI burner
that I made the CD with in the macintosh (it could read mac discs, but not
the burned YD disc). Any idea as to why it won't read the disc, or
anything else I can try? Thanks!

--
    ,777777'    Jeff Simpson
        77'    jeffs@wpi.edu