Re: sshd login problems

Subject: Re: sshd login problems
From: Åke Svensson (aakesve@algonet.se)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 01:23:49 MST

Hi Dylan!

Take a look at the HOW-TO on SSH at the YDL site. It might shed some light on the matter. And furthermore as Robert suggested take a look at sshd_config and look for "AllowUsers" on some line. If it isn't there add it and your desired userids ("man sshd" isn't bad either for more on this).

I got sshd working on YDL 2.0 just with some minor adjustments described in the HOW-TO.

Regards,

Ake Svensson