RE: NuBus install, anyone?

Subject: RE: NuBus install, anyone?
From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 08:57:13 MST

Jeff,

You should subscribe to the nubus-pmac list (same place you got the YDL 2.0
installer) and post there regarding installing on a NuBus Mac. That's the
purpose of that group.

You also did not provide any information regarding your system. Some memory
errors can be caused by insufficient ram, insufficient hard drive space,
wrong partitioning, etc, all of which are common on Performas aka Apple's
bastard child.

Pete