Re: Yup update not completing?

Subject: Re: Yup update not completing?
From: Robert Serphillips (rserphillips@austin.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 12:33:25 MST

There seems to be alot of issues with yup. Why not try ximian red-carpet? It contains a yellow dog channel which (as far as I can tell) mirrors terrasofts updates almost identically. And the nice thing about it is it will list all of the updates and let you pick and choose which ones to install.

ftp://ftp.ximian.com/pub/ximian-gnome/yellowdog-21-ppc/red-carpet-1.2.3-ximian.6.ppc.rpm

-Rob