Re: When will the YDL 2.2 iso be available for FTP download?

Subject: Re: When will the YDL 2.2 iso be available for FTP download?
From: Ryan Mesler (kraylus@airmail.net)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 00:06:32 MST

damn... i want YOUR setup... unreal took a good 3 minutes to load on my old
p233. the only computer ive had since that pos (which was my first puter
btw) is this new iMac which so far... im not too pleased with. i miss the
good ol days where i could plug in what i wanted and have it working in no
time flat with linux (windows too).

im saving some cash for a newer pc so im hoping that by the summer time i'll
have something that can play all my games, run enlightenment, and whatever
else i need it to do.

RLM