Re[2]: Star Office and Power Mac chip incompatibility?

Subject: Re[2]: Star Office and Power Mac chip incompatibility?
From: Cal Grandy (cal@stopshrinks.org)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 08:17:09 MST

At 07:37 AM 3/18/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Howdy Cal,
>
> Can you send the exact error message you are getting along with the
> filename and ftpsite you got it from? Might help others in
> troubleshooting this problem.

I got it from the sun.com site. The filename is so-5_2-ga-bin-linux-en.bin.
I've posted on the install support board there and will post the solution
here, if I receive one.

The message was and continues to be: "cannot execute binary file," this
after trying several chmod's, and the ./[file] to execute.