Re[2]: Star Office and Power Mac chip incompatibility?

Subject: Re[2]: Star Office and Power Mac chip incompatibility?
From: Hugh Caley (hcaley@loomer.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 11:22:06 MST

Hi, Cal. I'm sure someone else has told you this, but Sun does not
provide a powerpc binary of StarOffice. The one you are trying to
install is x86 only.

For PowerPC, try OpenOffice (www.openoffice.org). A powerpc version is
available there.

Hugh

--
"Brain-eating mutants are bad for business" - Battle Angel
Batmensch <hcaley@loomer.com>