Unable to unsubscribe (was "Re: Please unsubscribe")

From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 12:21:44 MST

I'd try (and you'll notice I cc:'d them)

webmaster@terrasoftsolutions.com
general@yellowdoglinux.com
Dan Burcaw [dburcaw@terraplex.com]

Sorry Dan, but it's not obvious who or where to go when you start getting
customer service issues like these. Granted it's not often, but it's not
like this is the first time that people are unable to unsubscribe following
the directions. Something is broke or.....

Pete