Re: Unable to unsubscribe (was "Re: Please unsubscribe")

From: Dr. S Douglass (dr_s_douglass@mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 14:40:34 MST

on 3/18/02 2:21 PM, Pete Peters at ppeters914@attbi.com wrote:

> I'd try (and you'll notice I cc:'d them)
>
> webmaster@terrasoftsolutions.com
> general@yellowdoglinux.com
> Dan Burcaw [dburcaw@terraplex.com]
>
> Sorry Dan, but it's not obvious who or where to go when you start getting
> customer service issues like these. Granted it's not often, but it's not
> like this is the first time that people are unable to unsubscribe following
> the directions. Something is broke or.....
>

> Pete

Being as polite as possible here.

I have tried both. Both times I got nothing. Some mailer Daemon saying the
process can not be processed or some crap like that. Both times are
failures.

For your information, I am a Philosophy major, so, I have an excuse for
being absentminded and thick headed, so HA! :P Any further cracks about my
brains will be met with profound rambling and utter confusion caused by
disjointed philosophical bents.

Honestly though, something is not quite right about the process to
unsubscribe, thus, I reached out in a more direct fashion. My apologies if I
have broken the rules or caused conflict.

So please, somebody fix this so we can all be happy.

--
"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to live and fight nobly for a
cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to die humbly for

<dr_s_douglass@mac.com>