Re: When will the YDL 2.2 iso be available for FTP download?

Subject: Re: When will the YDL 2.2 iso be available for FTP download?
From: Robert Brandtjen (rob@prometheusmedia.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 20:56:58 MST

On Monday 18 March 2002 08:18 pm, Pat Plummer wrote:
> My point being (finally) -- if YDL doesn't get support from the
> community they serve, they can't provide support to the community they
> serve.Yeah, sure, they aren't everything to everybody, but my impression
> is that they are working hard to get it right with the resources they
> have.

THAT was my point, ya know - I only brought up intel/86 to point out to those
who where pretending bragging rights to apple, that they aren't perfect
either, just the opposite. That was defending Linux in general. Look back at
the posts, this thread started because I said it was worth 20.00 to download
the ISO, that they and everyone else who produces Linux Distros need monitary
support to continue.

There is AMD, ya know. http://www.tyan.com/products/html/tigermp.html

--
 Robert Brandtjen