Darwin Streaming Server 4

Subject: Darwin Streaming Server 4
From: Michael Graham (mgraham@kiron-design.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 14:08:50 MST

I know there has been some success with compiling version 3, but
has anyone had any success compiling and installing Darwin
Streaming Server 4? I actually got it all compiled, installed and
running with the exception of streaming mp3's. It errors out when
you try and start the playlist. I've checked the logs, and there is
nothing there to point me in the right direction with what is going
on. Anyone with any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely

---
Michael Graham
Kiron Design Studio