Re: Fwd: Re: When will the YDL 2.2 iso be available for FTP download?

Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: When will the YDL 2.2 iso be available for FTP download?
From: Robert Brandtjen (rob@prometheusmedia.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 19:30:33 MST

On Tuesday 19 March 2002 05:02 pm, Timothy A. Seufert wrote:
> You do know what OEM means, don't you?  It means that the drive was
> manufactured for sale to a large systems vendor (such as Apple), with
> part of the contractual terms being that the systems vendor agrees to
> provide the end-user warranty.  So right away you see that the part
> mfr. has no obligations to the end user.  As far as the systems
]yes tim " Original Equipment " meaning its for builders of PC - which is
what GNS is - they will build it for you - it's really funny, funny because I
have never not waited in line (5 check-outs) to be services - in other words,
they are packed.

I can get a RMA from IBM on these drives.

--
 Robert Brandtjen