Re: 6100 with G3 anyone?

Subject: Re: 6100 with G3 anyone?
From: Gavin Hemphill (hemphill@drea.dnd.ca)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 08:06:46 MST

I put the nubus 2.4.x kernel on my 7100/av with the newertech card and
it worked fine (modulo the known issues) as long as I took the AV card
out and used the on board video. It wouldn't boot with the AV card in.
  I even had it running ydl 2.1 (installed with the disk on another
machine then moved to the 7100). I've since scrapped the 7100 in order
to gain back desk space :-)