Re: Sharing data between partitions

Subject: Re: Sharing data between partitions
From: Bob Beaton (bob@keyengine.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 18:39:55 MST

Rob,

Check out MacOnLinux (MOL). It's slow, but handles EOL conversions
between Mac and Linux text file formats (very useful feature if your
developing html on one side and using it on the other side). I prefer it
to FTP transfers, which are always a good ole standby.

Also check out netatalk and samba if you want alternatives to MOL for
mounting your Linux directories in MacOS.

Bob