YDL 2.2 purchase

Subject: YDL 2.2 purchase
From: Pietro (ppesci@cantv.net)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 19:50:01 MST

The first time I buy YDL was version 2.1. Using Navigator 6.1 in MacOS
8.6 I tried 2 time and got 2 errors in the credit card page, nothing was
registered, then I used IE and all was Ok. That was 4 month ago aprox.

This is the second time and I'm purchasing 2.2 version and of course
I'm using Navigator 6.2, and of course, I crashed sending credit card
information, what an irony. I never use Exploder and hate it... but may
be the only browser working with YellowDog Store.

Had someone same problem?.

Pietro.