all done

Subject: all done
From: Ryan Mesler (kraylus@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 06:07:17 MST

well, t'was fun while it lasted. am going to set aside linux for the mac and
stick with linux and intel machines. mac machines just werent made for it i
guess. i spose if i had more time to mess with it i might have enjoyed
things a bit more. thanks everyone for taking time to help me on my journey.

i've got macOS back on my mac and ticking as normal. i got the GOTY of
unreal tourney, warcraft, starcraft and diablo. all's well. now all i need
is to find a way to run doom on here and i'll be a happy camper (yeah, i
know, im into vintage gaming... doom owns ALL!).

thanks again. i'll stick around to help answer linux related questions if
any arise (hardware related questions for the mac are outta my league) since
s'what i like doing.

good luck everyone!

ryan