Please use a subject line that makes sense (was "RE: Newbie Question: Excuse the Diversion!!")

Subject: Please use a subject line that makes sense (was "RE: Newbie Question: Excuse the Diversion!!")
From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 11:30:37 MST

Richard,

Sorry, but I do not understand how "Newbie Question: Excuse the Diversion!!"
equals "I cannot read/write to my Mac partition." I would like to suggest
that you use a subject line that actually pertains to the subject. This
helps people reading/deleting email and those searching the archives.

Thank you.

Pete