Re: Creating a PPC bootable CD from withing YD Linux?

Subject: Re: Creating a PPC bootable CD from withing YD Linux?
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 11:43:03 MST

Check out misc/mkINSTALLCD
on your YDL install CD.

It uses hfsutils to bless the CD's 'install' directory.
The -boot-hfs-file stuff is not for new world machines, and
requires you to extract an Apple Driver from an Apple CD, etc.

Let me know if you need any more clarificiation on this.

--

Regards, Dan Burcaw Terra Soft Solutions, Inc. http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/