Re: sshd question

Subject: Re: sshd question
From: Sam Moore (samiwas@macconnect.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 07:57:03 MST

Thanks, John - that does seem to be the culprit.
Sure wish I could find some documentation on it though...

--
Sam Moore <smoo@lungta.org>

Personal: http://www.lungta.org (not ready yet) For the clan: http://smhtf.lungta.org Work: http://www.ewcreative.com

"Good and bad, happy and sad, all thoughts vanish into emptiness like the imprint of a bird in the sky."