Installing and using wireless cards in YDL 2.1

Subject: Installing and using wireless cards in YDL 2.1
From: Shawn Coomey (scoomey@charter.net)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 19:05:30 MST

Sorry if this has been asked before. (searched the lists and the web).

I have a Farallon SkyLine PCMCIA wireless card (apparently supported
with the oronico driver) and an Apple Airport access point. Can anyone
point to me to a relatively high-level how-to or step-by-step
instructions on getting this pup working in YDL 2.1?

I've tried for 3 days, to no avail. I've already perused
http://homepage.mac.com/pauljlucas/personal/powerbook/wireless.html
  and some others out there... but they are a bit above my head I'm
afraid. Any help is extremely appreciated.

Shawn