Re: yellowdog-general Digest 27 Mar 2002 03:19:42 -0000 Issue 730

Subject: Re: yellowdog-general Digest 27 Mar 2002 03:19:42 -0000 Issue 730
From: Robert Silge (robert.silge@utsouthwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 16:37:17 MST

What are the speed differences? If I recall UFS does some things faster than
HFS+, and other things slower. I'm not sure what type of activities fall
into those two categories. Are we correct in assuming you can't mount UFS
under Linux?

-Rob

On 3/27/02 3:08 PM, "Richard Petty" <techie@austin.rr.com> boldly
proclaimed: