Re: yup! for x86?

Subject: Re: yup! for x86?
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 01:27:01 MST

Okay, folks. Everyone has been subscribed to the new list. I'm going to
shut this one down. (note, other lists we host haven't yet migrated.. just
yellowdog-general.. status on those will be announced on the respective
lists).

--

Regards, Dan Burcaw Terra Soft Solutions, Inc. http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/