Re: www log analysis?

Subject: Re: www log analysis?
From: Rich Lafferty (rich@alcor.concordia.ca)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 07:55:44 MDT

On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 12:56:29AM -0700, Chuq Von Rospach (chuqui@plaidworks.com) wrote:

> what are people using for log analysis?
>
> Under webstar, I've used summary (www.summary.net), which is truly
> cool. Unfortunately, ppclinux support is low priority, so I don't
> expect to see it any time soon, so I'm looking at alternatives.

Analog. Runs everywhere in our heterogenous environment (Linux,
Solaris, Digital Unix, OpenVMS, NT, MacOS) and is lightning fast, and
doesn't bother making up pretty pie charts of misleadingly-useless
information :-) Open-source, also.

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services