Re: iso image --trouble mounting

Subject: Re: iso image --trouble mounting
From: James (speddling@hartsafire.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 22:29:18 MDT

Danny, Thanks.... I figured I was an idiot. mounted and burned... my new
drive showed up today so I'll be having fun in a day or so. I burned the
iso's (ppc & tasty) ... should I burn the Mac volume instead? I've got an
8600/300. Also the new drive is a 6.4MB for 8.6 and the 4.3MB will be for
YDL.... what would be the recommended format for each.
James

Hi James,
I downloaded the iso image only two nights ago. I could mount it
using Toast Deluxe 4.02. Of which two image files were mounted, one a
Mac format and the other ISO 9660. I did it through the Toast menu..
and not double clicking.
I've also managed to install YDL using the Mac image file..

--
Danny