continued:bash:make:not found

Subject: continued:bash:make:not found
From: John Boyarsky (jboyarsky@ftyukon.yfsd.schoolzone.net)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 01:14:17 MDT

Here are the answers:

Jeff-- I am logged in as root, and when i change i change directories to
the Mesa-3.2 dorectory.

Paul-- Yeah i know i can put it elsewhere, but I'm still learning here.
The /root folder is the same one that contains the KDE Desktop
directory. I'll move that stuff to /usr. Good idea. (It's tough
relearning how the OS wants things done..After soooo long using a Maac
where the only thins my G3 wants is a system folder in the right
place...)) Thanks I'll go and check if "make" is in my directory.

tom-- Thanks for the info I'll try it tonight and see if it works.

John Boyarsky
grateful and learning