Re: Problems Installing 1.2 on B & W G3

Subject: Re: Problems Installing 1.2 on B & W G3
aibeaton@ca.ibm.com
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 15:24:14 MDT

Linux on a B&W does not seem to like the three finger salute, the reset
button, or any method of emergency shutdown other than the power button on
the middle of the front of the box.
As for getting X running properly, I cannot help you there. My system
involved a lot of trial and error, and I don't think I could ever repeat
the sequence.
     -Andy

Andy Beaton
IBM Toronto Lab