Problem with RS/6000 43P 150 install

Subject: Problem with RS/6000 43P 150 install
From: Simon Hill (ibis@metasystema.org)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 16:33:40 MDT

Hello,

I am having problems with installing cs-1.2 on a 43P 150. I have read
through the installation guide, which refers to zImage.initrd file.
However, I cannot find this file. I have burned a CD from the ISO images,
which mounts correctly, but the /install directory is non-functional (I
can't cd into it). I cannot find this file in the file tree on any ftp
server either.

I did find zImage.initrd for cs-1.1, which after downgrading my video card
boots just fine, but it does not recognize the cs-1.2 CD. I would just
install cs-1.1, but I can't find an ISO image of it anywhere.

Could someone who has successfully installed cs-1.2 on 43P 150 or other
RS/6000 please tell me what floppy image(s) I need to successfully boot
and start cs-1.2 install from CD? Or alternatively, where can I find
cs-1.1 ISO image?

Thanks,

Simon Hill (simon@metasystema.org)
http://www.metasystema.org