Re: USB Keyboard Weirdness: cdcd

Subject: Re: USB Keyboard Weirdness: cdcd
From: Jeremy Knope (swttiggr2@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 13:32:05 MDT

hey! i know that! heh... i notice a lot during chat on
IRC and AIM, like the word i usually notice is:
nice will end up: nicice i think
nicice
nicice
nicice
yes... if you type it fast enough... that bunch right
there was 3 times in a row.. consistant... weird eh?
 -Jeremy
PS: i'm using YDL CS 1.2 with kernel 2.2.15pre20 on
BlueG3 400

=====
Jeremy T. Knope <jerome@knopej1.umeres.maine.edu>