booting up

Subject: booting up
From: vvichaik (vvichaik@home.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 08:07:48 MDT

Ok I've installed everything I need to to get YDL going. Only problem is at
the start up screen I type in "boot hd:8,\yaboot.tbxi" and then I get sent
into the installation process again. Am I doing something wrong. I have an
iMac DV. Here's what my yaboot config looks like. Also after the
installation there was a message saying to set root device to "/dev/hda11",
this may be nothing but that's what I partioned as my home partition.

init-message = "\nWelcome to Yellow Dog Linux!\nHit <TAB> for boot
options.\n\n"
timeout = 5
default = linux

image = hd:8,\\vmlinux