re: make not installed

Subject: re: make not installed
From: John Boyarsky (jboyarsky@ftyukon.yfsd.schoolzone.net)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 05:15:48 MDT

Well,
you were right. Make was not installed. In fact i had some space
problems on my /usr partition so I went a reformatted everything with
just a swap and / partition.

Now I am trying to install some games, but none of then will work.
I wanna get quake gl running. I untarred it, did the ./configure and
then make and make install, but the executable won't run.

Any ideas?

PS I also wanna try doom, and others, but they wont run. Some have
dependencies that i have to download and install... but others just dont
work.

John