partition 7

Subject: partition 7
From: David Peers (dpeers@pittstate.edu)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 09:10:25 MDT

Okay,
I am trying this again, the archives really don't have much of an answer
for me. I am running linux on a second internal IDE drive (hdb) Half of
the drive is formatted for linux and I would like the remaining 1GB of
space to be visible to both the Mac OS and the linux os. I have tried
using hfs utils and it confirms that I have formatted the partition as
HFS and it gives me the size of the volume I have created. However, when
I fire up Mac OS I can't see the drive. Anyone have experience in this
area?
Also I renamed the partition to 'MacDisk' in pdisk and labeled as
'HFS' by using the C command.

Thanks,
Dave